Transferring your .uk domain to DomainsFoundry is easy.
You can transfer any of the following UK domains to DomainsFoundry
How to transfer in your .uk domain
- Contact your old domain name registrar and ask them to change the IPS tag to DOMAINSFOUNDRY.
- You may be able to change the IPS TAG yourself through a control panel, but some domain registrars may require you to contact them to carry out the transfer. To help you we’ve provided a ready made message you can email to your current domain registrar below.
- Open the DomainsFoundry domain checker and enter your .uk domain name you wish to transfer.
- Click Select next to I own this – Transfer for FREE, then click Add to Basket.
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your name servers, or leave as default, then click Done, go to next step ».
- Review your order, then click Checkout.
- If you already have a Ecenica account then sign in using your DomainsFoundry ID. If you have not signed up, please enter your details.
- Click Place your order » to order your free .uk domain transfer.
What happens next?
After you place your domain transfer order we’ll review and accept it. Your domains will be listed in your DomainsFoundry Dashboard with the status Pending Transfer. We’ll send you an email notifying you your domain transfer has started along with instructions for updating your domain IPS tag.
After your domain’s IPS TAG has changed to DomainsFoundry we will send you an email to confirm your domain transfer is complete. Your transferred domains will be listed in your DomainsFoundry Dashboard with the status Active and you can then access them to update contact details, name servers and more.
Email to send your current provider
Please can you unlock my domain name and change it’s IPS tag to DOMAINSFOUNDRY.