How to transfer in your .com, .org, .net or .biz domain to DomainsFoundry
- Prepare your domain for transfer.
- Check at least 60 days have passed since your domain was first registered.
- Disable domain privacy.
- Unlock your domain name.
- Get your transfer auth code (EPP code).
- Open the DomainsFoundry Domain Checker.
- Enter your domain you wish to transfer.
- Cick Add to Basket next to your domain.
- Click Continue to Basket.
- Enter your domain’s EPP / Transfer Auth code.
- Click Done, go to next step.
- Click Proceed to checkout and follow the steps to place your domain transfer order.
- We’ll process your order and send you an email confirming your domain transfer has started.
Once your domain transfer has been approved the transfer will be processed by the central domain registry. This typically takes 1-5 days. We’ll email you once your domain name has been successfully transferred to DomainsFoundry.
FAQ for domain transfers
Q: Do my name servers change during a domain transfer?
A: No, your name servers do not change during a domain transfer.
Q: How long does it take for a domain transfer to complete?
A: It can take up to 5 days for a domain transfer to complete.