Submitting your URL to Google is a must if you want to boost traffic to your site. Follow these steps to correctly submit your site using Google’s Submit your URL to Google form.
Adding your URL asks Google to consider your site during it’s next web crawl.
What are the benefits of adding my URL to Google
- 100% free.
- Official Google service.
- Reduces the wait for your new website to be included in Google
- Easy and quick. Add your URL only takes a couple of seconds.
- Improves your chances of your URL being included.
- Get your site listed in the most popular search engine.
- Submit your site more than once. Useful if you’re not listed first time.
How do I submit my URL to Google?
- Open Add your URL to Google in your web browser.
- Login using your Google account.
- Enter your full URL, including the http:// prefix. For example: http://www.example.com
- Enter the verification code. This tells Google you’re submitting your site by hand, and are not a shady auto-submit bot.
- Click “Submit request”
- If you’ve completed the form correctly, your URL is now submitted to Google and you’ll see the following message:
Your request has been received and will be processed shortly.
Submitting your URL to Google does not guarantee that your site will be indexed. If your URL is not showing in Google after a couple of weeks try repeating the above steps.