This article explains how you can login to your DomainsFoundry web hosting control panel. These steps apply to cPanel.
It’s easy to access your web hosting control panel from within DomainsFoundry Dashboard. We list your active web hosting services on your Home screen and you’ll also find a link to your services in the main menu.
- Login to DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- For help logging in please see How do I log into DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- From the main menu, click Services, My Services.
- All services linked to your account will now be listed. Click Manage next to the service you wish to login to.
- If your plan includes cPanel, click Login to cPanel from the main menu or in the Shortcuts panel.
We use the latest API Authentication meaning your username and password are kept hidden at all times.