DomainsFoundry Dashboard includes the ability to add additional contacts to your main DomainsFoundry account. These sub-users can carry out various actions including raising support tickets, viewing invoices and logging into your control panel.
Contacts are useful if you would like team members to be able to access your Dashboard and open new tickets without using your master (primary) login.
For example, you can setup a new Contact for your billing dept and assign permissions to allow them to login, view and pay invoices, open billing-related tickets and receive billing notifications by email.
If a Contact opens a support ticket they’ll be CC’d into any replies along with a copy sent to the mater account holder.
How-to add an extra contact to Dashboard
- Log into DomainsFoundry Dashboard as the main, master user.
- From the main menu, click your Name at the top right and click Manage Contacts.
- Click Add Contact.
- Enter your new contact’s details.
- Check Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access. If you wish for your new contact to be able to access your DomainsFoundry client area. Leaving this unchecked will mean the new contact can still email us but will be unable to access any online Dashboard settings.
- Set the email preferences for your new contact.
- Click Save Changes to create your new contact.