DomainsFoundry does not recommend connecting your domain using the name server method. Instead we recommend connecting via pointing as you can keep full control over your domain name, you can use your domain name to connect other services such as email and you can contact DomainsFoundry for support with your domain.
Although DomainsFoundry does not recommend connecting via name servers, you can follow the steps below to connect your domain purchased with DomainsFoundry to your Wix website using name servers.
- Log in to your Wix account. And follow the Wix Connecting a Domain to the Wix Name Servers guide steps to connect your domain
- Log in to your DomainsFoundry Dashboard. Click Domains > My Domains
- Click the drop down arrow next to your domain and select Edit Nameservers
- Select Use custom nameservers (enter below) and then enter the nameservers Wix provided you into the fields. Click Save changes
- It may take up to 48 hours for your DNS changes to propagate
- You may need to clear your web browser cache.
- Any email service or DNS settings you have configured on your DomainsFoundry service will stop working and will need to be re-configured with Wix
- Log in to your Wix account and finish setting up your domain