Your email can stop sending and receiving or you may have problems connecting to your email from your devices if you have recently updated your domain to point to Wix using the Wix name servers.
The easiest and fastest way to get your DomainsFoundry email up and running again after connecting your domain to your Wix website is to change your name servers back to point to DomainsFoundry. Please follow the steps below:
1. Re-connect using name servers
- Change your name servers back to the default ns1.domainsfoundry.co.uk and ns2.domainsfoundry.co.uk
- Switch your Wix connection from name servers to pointing
- Follow our guide to Connect your domain to Wix using Pointing
OR 2. Re-connect using DNS pointing and Wix name servers
If you still wish to use Wix.com name servers you’ll need to contact Wix and ask them to create the DNS records to reconnect to your DomainsFoundry Email service.
- Log in to your Wix.com account
- Go to My Domains and click your Domain
- Click Mailboxes
- Click Configure your MX records or Change Settings.
- Select Other from the list.
- Click OK.
- In Points to enter your MX record mail.example.com replacing example.com with your DomainsFoundry domain name. Click OK
- Click Advanced
- Click Edit DNS and Got it
- Click + Add another under A (Host)
- Enter your A records
- Click + Add another under TXT
- Enter your TXT records.
- Click Save DNS
Note: Wix.com DNS TXT editor not support 2048-bit DKIM signatures. It will not be possible to use DKIM with Wix.com name servers. For DKIM and the best email deliverability we recommend using our name servers.