In this article we explain how to create an email address.
Before you start, you’ll need to have signed-up for one of our web hosting or email hosting packages. Our hosting packages include everything you need to set up and start sending and receiving email from your own personalised email address.
Steps to create an Email address
- Login to DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- For help logging in please see How do I log into DomainsFoundry Dashboard.
- From the main menu, click Services > My Services.
- All services linked to your account will now be listed. Click Manage next to the service you wish to login to.
- Click Email Accounts
- Click Create
- In the Username field enter the email address you wish to create. For example, hello@
- Type your new email password in the Password field.
- Tip: Click the Generate button to create a strong email password.
- In the Storage Space enter the size of the mailbox or select the default maximum.
- Note, the maximum mailbox size you can use depends on your hosting plan. The total size of your mailboxes cannot exceed the total disk quota for your account.
- Click Create Email Account to finish.