Adding photos to your post is a great way of grabbing your readers attention.
You can upload the following image types to your DomainsFoundry Hosted WordPress Blog:
Add media files from your computer
- Open a new post (Posts > Add New), or edit an existing post (Posts > Edit).
- In the editor area, click where you would like your image to be inserted.
- Now click the Add an image icon found next to the Upload / Insert icon group just above your editor.
- Click the Select Files button and choose the image file saved on your computer.
- After your image has uploaded to your blog, you’re given the option to edit some settings before inserting the image into the post/page.
- Text displayed as a tooltip (when a mouse is hovered over the image)
- Image caption displayed directly underneath the image (will also serve as the alternate text.)
- Text displayed with the image in your dashboard and attachment pages on your blog.
- Link URL / Link Image to:
- The URL/web address to which the image will be linked. Click the File URL button to link the image to its original, full-size version. Click the Post URL button to have the image linked to its attachment page.
- The position of the image within your post or page. See our page about image alignment for more help.
- The size of the image. You can change this later under Settings -> Media.
- When you’re happy with your image settings, click the Insert into Post button.