This article describes how to stop duplicate emails in Microsoft Entourage 2004 and 2008 for Mac. The solution will stop Entourage from creating new copies of emails that have already been downloaded and read, or have already been deleted.
How-to stop Entourage showing duplicate emails
- Close Entourage
- Press and hold the Option (alt) key and then click Entourage to open it.
- The ‘Database Utility’ should open. If you do not see this then please repeat steps 1-2.
- Select Rebuild Database and click continue.
- Click done when the rebuild is complete.
- Click Quit and then reopen Entourage normally.