This article shows you how to setup your email address in Apple Mail on Mac OS using our automatic email configuration feature.
Before starting with the setup of your email account, we recommend logging into Webmail using your email address and email password. This will make sure you have the correct login details for your email account.
If you have forgotten your email password you can reset your email password in your cPanel.
How-to auto setup Apple Mail
- Log in to cPanel. See Where do I login to control panel?
- Click Email Accounts.
- Click Connect Devices next to the email address you wish to setup.
- Click IMAP over SSL/TLS next to iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+)
- Click Proceed to download the auto email setup file to your Mac.
- Open file you’ve just downloaded. Saved by default to your ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Click Continue to confirm you wish to install your profile.
- Click Continue to confirm it is unsigned.
- Click Ok on the prompts.
- Enter your DomainsFoundry email account password to complete the setup of your email account.
Your DomainsFoundry email address will now be added to Apple Mail.
I see the error Profile installation failed. Unable to verify account or password.
Please check you are entering your mailbox password during setup. If you have lost your email account password, try changing your email account password
As a courtesy we provide free information on how to use certain third-party products with your DomainsFoundry service. But we do not endorse or provide direct support for third-party products. We are not responsible for the functionality and reliability of the third-party product nor are we affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Apple or Apple products. For direct support for your Apple product, please contact Apple.