Register .ORG from £13.99, transfer from £13.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.org is a generic top-level domain name (TLD) available for registration by any business or individual and available for for commercial or non-commercial use.
.org is a shortened version of the word organisation and was originally intended for non-profit use. Today .org is registered by a general audience.
The .org domain is a popular choice for schools, open-source projects, social organisations, health sites, legal websites, clubs and community websites.
.org domains are easily recognised worldwide thanks to being one of the original domain names established in 1985.
Domain privacy (also known as WHOIS Privacy) is available with .org domains. Our private domain registration service stops your personal details being found in the .org WHOIS database.
Register .org domain names from just £13.99 per year. All .org domain name registrations and .org domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Generic Top level domain (TLD).|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Website||Public Interest Registry|
|Registration time frame||Immediately to 6 hours|
|Our price||From £13.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .org domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .org domains?
- Can I transfer my .org to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .org domain names?
- .org domain names are perfect for non-profit organisation or non-commercial projects or websites. Registering .org is a cost-effective way of protecting your online brand from cyber-squatting.
- What is the minimum registration term for .org?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .org?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .org domains?