Register .NET from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.net is a generic top-level domain name (TLD) available for registration by any business or individual and available for for commercial or non-commercial use.
The .net domain name was originally intended for businesses and organisations related to the internet and network technologies such as ISPs.
However, these restrictions were never enforced and today .net is registered by a general audience.
.net domains are easily recognised worldwide thanks to being one of the original domain names released in 1985.
.net domain names are available for any business or person to register and are very popular alternate to .com domains.
Domain privacy (also known as WHOIS Privacy) is available with .net domains. Our private domain registration service stops your personal details being found in the .net WHOIS database.
Register .net domain names from just £15.99 per year. All .net domain name registrations and .net domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Generic Top level domain (TLD).|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .net domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .net domains?
- Can I transfer my .net to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .net domain names?
- Registering .net can compliment your country specific domain name; it can make it easier for your customers to find your website and is a cost-effective way of protecting your online brand from cyber-squatting.
- What is the minimum registration term for .net?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .net?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .net domains?