Register .CO from £20.00, transfer from £20.00
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.co is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) domain name for the Republic of Colombia. Anyone can register a .co domain name and there are no registration restrictions.
.co is an acronym for the word company and is recognised as a domain is for global companies, corporations and commerce. These are just loose guidelines and .co is generally used by all kinds of commercial or non-commercial websites.
There are no registration restrictions on who can register .co domains names.
.co is generally considered as a good domain name for search engine optimisation (SEO);
- A website hosted on a .co has the exact same potential to rank well within search engines, as an identical website hosted on an alternative domain name.
- The high number of freely available .co domains makes it easier to find a short, SEO-friendly domain name.
It's good-practice to register the .co equivalent of your domain name to protect your online brand.
Domain privacy (also known as WHOIS Privacy) is available with .co domains. Our private domain registration service stops your personal details being found in the .co WHOIS database.
Register .co domain names from just £20.00 per year. All .co domain name registrations and .co domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the Republic of Colombia.|
|Country||Republic of Colombia|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||5 years|
|Registry||.CO Internet S.A.S|
|Registration time frame||Immediately to 6 hours|
|Our price||£20.00 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .co domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .co domains?
- Can I transfer my .co to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .co domain names?
- Ideal for global companies.
- Internationally recognised domain name.
- No registration restrictions.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) friendly domain name.
- Easy to find a short, memorable domain name.
- Good alternative if the .com version of your domain is already taken.
- Free domain extras worth £19/yr included with every .codomain name.
- What is the minimum registration term for .co?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .co?
- 5 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .co domains?