Register .VOYAGE from £29.99, transfer from £29.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.voyage is a new domain for travel themed websites.
There are no registration restrictions for .voyage domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .voyage domain name.
.voyage is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .voyage domain today!
Every .voyage domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £29.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .voyage domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .voyage domains?
- Can I transfer my .voyage to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .voyage domain names?
- .voyage domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .voyage?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .voyage?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .voyage domains?
- Are individual (personal) .voyage registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .voyage?
- How long does it take to register my .voyage domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .voyage domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .voyage domains?
- Yes, some .voyage domain names have been reserved by the .voyage registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .voyage?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .voyage?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .voyage?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .voyage?
- Can a UK company register an .voyage?
- Yes. Anyone can register .voyage domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.