Register .TIPS from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.tips is a new domain for websites specialising in tips and advice.
A .tips domain name is perfect for websites who offer advice, tips or information about any expert field. A great example would be fashion.tips, career.tips, moneysaving.tips.
There are no registration restrictions for .tips domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .tips domain name.
.tips is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .tips domain today!
Every .tips domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .tips domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .tips domains?
- Can I transfer my .tips to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .tips domain names?
- .tips domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .tips?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .tips?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .tips domains?
- Are individual (personal) .tips registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .tips?
- How long does it take to register my .tips domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .tips domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .tips domains?
- Yes, some .tips domain names have been reserved by the .tips registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .tips?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .tips?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .tips?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .tips?
- Can a UK company register an .tips?
- Yes. Anyone can register .tips domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.