Register .TEL from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.tel is a top-level domain name (TLD) designed to easily publish contact data online. Anyone can register .tel domain names.
.tel is derived from the word telephone and is recognised as being a domain name intended for websites designed for mobile devices.
.tel domain registrations include an easily updatable website where you can quickly publish all your contact details including phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, IM handles and more.
You can update your .tel page using your PC, Mac, Tablet or smartphone and there are no extra costs for hosting or maintain your .tel page.
Register .tel domain names from just £19.99 per year.
|Type||Top level domain (TLD).|
|Registration requirements||.tel domain names may only be used to publish contact information hosted on .tel servers. Unlike some other top-level domain names it's not possible to direct .tel at your own web host.|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||1 year|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .tel domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .tel domains?
- .tel domain names may only be used to publish contact information hosted on .tel servers. Unlike some other top-level domain names it's not possible to direct .tel at your own web host.
- Can I transfer my .tel to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .tel domain names?
- Includes an easily updatable web page for your contact details.
- Make it easy for your customers to contact you with a single page with all your contact details.
- Ideally suited to professionals and small business owners wishing to quickly publish their contact information. small business and your con it easy for people to find you on their mobile device - perfect hotels, restaurants and small businesses.
- Your customers can connect with you by simply clicking on the phone number on your .tel page.
- Use your .tel page to compliment your existing websites.
- You can easily publish all your contact details including, including phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, premium numbers, VoIP and IM handles, links to your websites and Google Maps, keywords that describe your business, and private information only visible to your VIP customers or friends and family
- Protect your brand from cyber squatters, competitors or copycats by registering your .tel domain today.
- What is the minimum registration term for .tel?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .tel?
- 1 year.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .tel domains?