Register .SYSTEMS from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.systems is a new domain for the tech industry.
A .systems domain name is perfect for any businesses or professionals offering system engineering and design.
There are no registration restrictions for .systems domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .systems domain name.
.systems is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .systems domain today!
Every .systems domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .systems domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .systems domains?
- Can I transfer my .systems to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .systems domain names?
- .systems domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .systems?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .systems?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .systems domains?
- Are individual (personal) .systems registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .systems?
- How long does it take to register my .systems domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .systems domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .systems domains?
- Yes, some .systems domain names have been reserved by the .systems registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .systems?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .systems?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .systems?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .systems?
- Can a UK company register an .systems?
- Yes. Anyone can register .systems domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.