Register .SINGLES from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
Run a dating site, singles group or relationship website or forum? Then the .singles domain name is a great way for you to attract new visitors and help others find love.
There are no registration restrictions for .singles domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .singles domain name.
.singles is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .singles domain today!
Every .singles domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .singles domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .singles domains?
- Can I transfer my .singles to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .singles domain names?
- .singles domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .singles?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .singles?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .singles domains?
- Are individual (personal) .singles registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .singles?
- How long does it take to register my .singles domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .singles domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .singles domains?
- Yes, some .singles domain names have been reserved by the .singles registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .singles?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .singles?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .singles?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .singles?
- Can a UK company register an .singles?
- Yes. Anyone can register .singles domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.