Register .SHOES from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.shoes is a new domain for shoe retailers and online shoe shops.
A .shoes domain name is perfect for websites selling shoes, offering advice on the lates shoe fashions or shoe review sites.
There are no registration restrictions for .shoes domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .shoes domain name.
.shoes is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .shoes domain today!
Every .shoes domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .shoes domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .shoes domains?
- Can I transfer my .shoes to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .shoes domain names?
- .shoes domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .shoes?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .shoes?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .shoes domains?
- Are individual (personal) .shoes registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .shoes?
- How long does it take to register my .shoes domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .shoes domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .shoes domains?
- Yes, some .shoes domain names have been reserved by the .shoes registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .shoes?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .shoes?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .shoes?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .shoes?
- Can a UK company register an .shoes?
- Yes. Anyone can register .shoes domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.