Register .RECIPES from £39.99, transfer from £39.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.recipes is a new domain for food recipes, chefs and dieticians..
If you are looking for a way to promote your awesome recipes and food ideas online then a .recipes domain name is perfect for you.
There are no registration restrictions for .recipes domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .recipes domain name.
.recipes is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .recipes domain today!
Every .recipes domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £39.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .recipes domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .recipes domains?
- Can I transfer my .recipes to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .recipes domain names?
- .recipes domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .recipes?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .recipes?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .recipes domains?
- Are individual (personal) .recipes registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .recipes?
- How long does it take to register my .recipes domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .recipes domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .recipes domains?
- Yes, some .recipes domain names have been reserved by the .recipes registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .recipes?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .recipes?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .recipes?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .recipes?
- Can a UK company register an .recipes?
- Yes. Anyone can register .recipes domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.