Register .PHOTOS from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.photos is a new domain name for photographers, photo developers and photo service providers.
A .photos domain name lets you advertise your photography services and business. Instead of purchasing a .com or .co.uk you can use a .photos domain to attract new visitors to your website who are looking for services like holiday.photos, professional.photos, printmywedding.photos.
There are no registration restrictions for .photos domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .photos domain name.
.photos is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .photos domain today!
Every .photos domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .photos domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .photos domains?
- Can I transfer my .photos to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .photos domain names?
- .photos domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .photos?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .photos?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .photos domains?
- Are individual (personal) .photos registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .photos?
- How long does it take to register my .photos domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .photos domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .photos domains?
- Yes, some .photos domain names have been reserved by the .photos registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .photos?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .photos?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .photos?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .photos?
- Can a UK company register an .photos?
- Yes. Anyone can register .photos domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.