Register .ORG.UK domains from only £9.99/yr
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
Register .org.uk domains from only £9.99 per year.
.org.uk is a second-level domain (SLD) of the popular .uk country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom (UK).
.org.uk registrations are available to anyone and there are no restrictions on who can register .org.uk domain names, nor are there any restrictions on what .org.uk can be used for.
The .org.uk domain was designed to be used by organisations and not-for-profit companies. Today it's popular with a variety of UK organisations including charities, community projects, and group projects.
If you're a non-profit or non-commercial organisation with visitors in the UK, .org.uk is a perfect choice.
Every .org.uk domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with the extra protection of registering with a Nominet Accredited Channel Partner.
|Type||Second-level domain (SLD) for .uk|
|Usage||Intended for non-commercial organisations however open to anyone. Commonly used by charities, trades unions, political parties, community groups, educational councils, professional institutions and others in the United Kingdom.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Registration time frame||Immediately|
- Who uses .org.uk domains?
- .org.uk domains are commonly used by charities, trades unions, political parties, community groups, educational councils, professional institutions and others in the United Kingdom.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .org.uk domains?
- Can I transfer my .org.uk to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .org.uk domain names?
- Ideal for UK-based non-profit organisations or non-commercial companies.
- Instantly recognisable as non-profit organisation or non-commercial company.
- Inexpensive way of protecting your online brand from cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting).
- Great alternative if the .co.uk version of your domain name is already taken.
- Improve SEO in UK search engines.
- What is the minimum registration term for .org.uk?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .org.uk?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .org.uk domains?
- Can a UK company register an .org.uk?
- Yes. Anyone can register .org.uk domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.
- I'm a company, do I need my company number to register a .org.uk?
- Yes, if you are a UK Limited (LTD) or UK Public Limited Company (PLC) you need to provide your company number to register a .org.uk.
- Can I add/amend admin, billing and technical info for my .org.uk domain name?
- What is the restoration period for .org.uk domain names?
- None. 30 days etc.
- How do I host my .org.uk domain name?
To add hosting to your .org.uk simply select the web hosting option during checkout. You can also add hosting later by logging in to your DomainsFoundry account.