Register .MENU from £29.99, transfer from £29.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.menu is a new domain for restaurants and catering.
If you're involved in the food and drink industry then a .menu domain is perfect for you to advertise your menu to the world.
There are no registration restrictions for .menu domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .menu domain name.
.menu is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .menu domain today!
Every .menu domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £29.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .menu domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .menu domains?
- Can I transfer my .menu to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .menu domain names?
- .menu domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .menu?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .menu?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .menu domains?
- Are individual (personal) .menu registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .menu?
- How long does it take to register my .menu domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .menu domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .menu domains?
- Yes, some .menu domain names have been reserved by the .menu registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .menu?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .menu?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .menu?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .menu?
- Can a UK company register an .menu?
- Yes. Anyone can register .menu domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.