Register .LIGHTING from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.lighting is a new domain for lighting fitters, manufacturers and distributors.
If you're a business involves installing lighting systems or you are looking to ride the new LED lighting wave then a .lighting domain is perfect for you to put your competition in the shade.
There are no registration restrictions for .lighting domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .lighting domain name.
.lighting is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .lighting domain today!
Every .lighting domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .lighting domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .lighting domains?
- Can I transfer my .lighting to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .lighting domain names?
- .lighting domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .lighting?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .lighting?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .lighting domains?
- Are individual (personal) .lighting registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .lighting?
- How long does it take to register my .lighting domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .lighting domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .lighting domains?
- Yes, some .lighting domain names have been reserved by the .lighting registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .lighting?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .lighting?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .lighting?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .lighting?
- Can a UK company register an .lighting?
- Yes. Anyone can register .lighting domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.