Register .HOLDINGS from £29.99, transfer from £29.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
Hold property, stocks and shares, or bonds? .holdings can help you advertise online.
.holdings is a new domain which provides a great way to target your website at businesses, individuals and specific interest groups.
There are no registration restrictions for .holdings domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .holdings domain name.
.holdings is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .holdings domain today!
Every .holdings domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £29.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .holdings domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .holdings domains?
- Can I transfer my .holdings to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .holdings domain names?
- .holdings domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .holdings?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .holdings?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .holdings domains?
- Are individual (personal) .holdings registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .holdings?
- How long does it take to register my .holdings domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .holdings domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .holdings domains?
- Yes, some .holdings domain names have been reserved by the .holdings registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .holdings?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .holdings?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .holdings?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .holdings?
- Can a UK company register an .holdings?
- Yes. Anyone can register .holdings domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.