Register .GURU from £24.99, transfer from £24.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.guru is a new domain name for experts. If your an expert in your field then a .guru domain is perfect for you.
Guru is a term to describe a teach or master and it's a common description for a person or company who has great knowledge. This makes .guru the ideal domain for consultants, marketing experts and teachers.
There are no registration restrictions for .guru domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .guru domain name.
.guru is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you're an expert in your field then don't miss out and register a .guru domain today!
Every .guru domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £24.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .guru domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .guru domains?
- Can I transfer my .guru to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .guru domain names?
- guru domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .guru?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .guru?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .guru domains?
- Are individual (personal) .guru registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .guru?
- How long does it take to register my .guru domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .guru domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .guru domains?
- Yes, some .guru domain names have been reserved by the .guru registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .guru?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .guru?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .guru?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .guru?
- Can a UK company register an .guru?
- Yes. Anyone can register .guru domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.