Register .EU from £14.99, transfer from £14.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
Launched in 2005, .eu is the country code top-level domain name (ccTLD) for businesses and individuals trading within the European Union (EU).
.eu domain names are perfect for any company looking to establish a European online presence or trade in EU.
As of May 2012, 3.5 million .eu domain name have been registered globally, with over 330,000 .eu registrations in the United Kingdom.
Registrants of .eu domain names must be located within the EU.
Register .eu domain names from just £14.99 per year. All .eu domain name registrations and .eu domain transfers now include a FREE Personal Email Address and FREE domains extras worth £19!
|Type||Top level domain (TLD) for European Union (EU).|
|Country||European Union (EU)|
|Registration requirements||Registrants of .eu domain names must be located within the EU.|
|Usage||General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||5 years|
|Our price||From £14.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .eu domains?
- .eu domains are registered by businesses and individuals in the European Union.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .eu domains?
Registrants of .eu domain names must be located within the EU and must:
- Have an registered office, central administration or main place of business within the European Community
- Be an organisation established within the European Community without prejudice to the application of the national law
- Be a natural person residing within the European Community
If you’re unsure if you qualify for a .eu registration please contact us.
- Can I transfer my .eu to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .eu domain names?
- Registering a .eu domain name instantly gives you an online presence across all 27 European Countries. You can use your .eu to trade your products and services across Europe. If you already own a .co.uk or .com domain then you can buy a .eu domain name to protect your company name from being registered by another European business.
- What is the minimum registration term for .eu?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .eu?
- 5 years.
- How many years can I register a .eu for?
- .eu domains can be registered for up to 5 years at a time. It's common to register a .eu for more than 2 years as this is cheaper than registering a .eu for 1 year a time.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .eu domains?