Register .ESTATE from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.estate is a new domain for real estate agents, estate owners and property developers.
If you're in the property and real estate business then you know an eye catching name helps get viewers and sales leads. A .estate domain will help you make a great initial impression and stand out from the crowd.
There are no registration restrictions for .estate domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .estate domain name.
.estate is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .estate domain today!
Every .estate domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .estate domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .estate domains?
- Can I transfer my .estate to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .estate domain names?
- .estate domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .estate?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .estate?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .estate domains?
- Are individual (personal) .estate registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .estate?
- How long does it take to register my .estate domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .estate domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .estate domains?
- Yes, some .estate domain names have been reserved by the .estate registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .estate?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .estate?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .estate?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .estate?
- Can a UK company register an .estate?
- Yes. Anyone can register .estate domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.