Register .WATCH from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.watch is a new domain for the watch industry.
If you sell, repair or collect watches then a .watch domain name is perfect for you.
There are no registration restrictions for .watch domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .watch domain name.
.watch is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .watch domain today!
Every .watch domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .watch domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .watch domains?
- Can I transfer my .watch to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .watch domain names?
- .watch domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .watch?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .watch?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .watch domains?
- Are individual (personal) .watch registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .watch?
- How long does it take to register my .watch domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .watch domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .watch domains?
- Yes, some .watch domain names have been reserved by the .watch registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .watch?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .watch?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .watch?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .watch?
- Can a UK company register an .watch?
- Yes. Anyone can register .watch domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.