Register .TRAINING from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.training is a new domain for trainers, coaches and education..
A .training domain offers a you a great opportunity to create a unique web address or expand your existing online brand.
There are no registration restrictions for .training domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .training domain name.
.training is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .training domain today!
Every .training domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .training domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .training domains?
- Can I transfer my .training to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .training domain names?
- .training domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .training?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .training?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .training domains?
- Are individual (personal) .training registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .training?
- How long does it take to register my .training domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .training domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .training domains?
- Yes, some .training domain names have been reserved by the .training registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .training?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .training?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .training?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .training?
- Can a UK company register an .training?
- Yes. Anyone can register .training domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.