Register .SUPPORT from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.support is a new domain for anyone who provides help, guides or advice.
A .solutions domain offers a you a great opportunity to get a unique web address or expand your existing online brand.
There are no registration restrictions for .support domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .support domain name.
.support is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .support domain today!
Every .support domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .support domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .support domains?
- Can I transfer my .support to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .support domain names?
- .support domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .support?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .support?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .support domains?
- Are individual (personal) .support registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .support?
- How long does it take to register my .support domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .support domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .support domains?
- Yes, some .support domain names have been reserved by the .support registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .support?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .support?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .support?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .support?
- Can a UK company register an .support?
- Yes. Anyone can register .support domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.