Register .SOLUTIONS from £15.99, transfer from £15.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.solutions is a new domain for developers, consultants or providers.
A .solutions domain offers a you a great opportunity to create a unique web address or expand your existing online brand.
There are no registration restrictions for .solutions domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .solutions domain name.
.solutions is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .solutions domain today!
Every .solutions domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .solutions domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .solutions domains?
- Can I transfer my .solutions to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .solutions domain names?
- .solutions domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .solutions?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .solutions?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .solutions domains?
- Are individual (personal) .solutions registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .solutions?
- How long does it take to register my .solutions domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .solutions domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .solutions domains?
- Yes, some .solutions domain names have been reserved by the .solutions registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .solutions?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .solutions?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .solutions?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .solutions?
- Can a UK company register an .solutions?
- Yes. Anyone can register .solutions domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.