Register .RODEO from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .rodeo domain is a web address for rodeo events and fans.
There are no registration restrictions for .rodeo domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .rodeo domain name.
.rodeo is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Every .rodeo domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .rodeo domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .rodeo domains?
- Can I transfer my .rodeo to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .rodeo domain names?
- .rodeo domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .rodeo?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .rodeo?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .rodeo domains?
- Are individual (personal) .rodeo registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .rodeo?
- How long does it take to register my .rodeo domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .rodeo domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .rodeo domains?
- Yes, some .rodeo domain names have been reserved by the .rodeo registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .rodeo?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .rodeo?
- Are there any name server requirements for .rodeo?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .rodeo?
- Can a UK company register an .rodeo?
- Yes. Anyone can register .rodeo domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.