Register .REPAIR from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.repair is a new domain for businesses offering repair services, help and guides.
A new .repair web address is perfect for any business offering car repairs, phone repairs, laptop repairs and any type of repair service.
There are no registration restrictions for .repair domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .repair domain name.
.repair is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .repair domain today!
Every .repair domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .repair domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .repair domains?
- Can I transfer my .repair to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .repair domain names?
- .repair domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .repair?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .repair?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .repair domains?
- Are individual (personal) .repair registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .repair?
- How long does it take to register my .repair domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .repair domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .repair domains?
- Yes, some .repair domain names have been reserved by the .repair registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .repair?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .repair?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .repair?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .repair?
- Can a UK company register an .repair?
- Yes. Anyone can register .repair domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.