Register .MARKETING from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .marketing domain is a new domain for the marketing industry.
A new .marketing web address is perfect for any marketing agency or marketing blog.
There are no registration restrictions for .marketing domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .marketing domain name.
.marketing is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you want to stand out from the rest then don't miss out and register a .marketing domain today!
Every .marketing domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .marketing domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .marketing domains?
- Can I transfer my .marketing to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .marketing domain names?
- .marketing domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .marketing?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .marketing?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .marketing domains?
- Are individual (personal) .marketing registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .marketing?
- How long does it take to register my .marketing domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .marketing domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .marketing domains?
- Yes, some .marketing domain names have been reserved by the .marketing registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .marketing?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .marketing?
- Are there any name server requirements for .marketing?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .marketing?
- Can a UK company register an .marketing?
- Yes. Anyone can register .marketing domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.