Register .INSTITUTE from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.institute is a new domain for research institutes and professional bodies.
A new .institute web address is perfect way for your research organisation to stand out from the crowd.
There are no registration restrictions for .institute domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .institute domain name.
.institute is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .institute domain today!
Every .institute domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .institute domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .institute domains?
- Can I transfer my .institute to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .institute domain names?
- .institute domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .institute?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .institute?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .institute domains?
- Are individual (personal) .institute registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .institute?
- How long does it take to register my .institute domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .institute domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .institute domains?
- Yes, some .institute domain names have been reserved by the .institute registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .institute?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .institute?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .institute?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .institute?
- Can a UK company register an .institute?
- Yes. Anyone can register .institute domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.