Register .GLASS from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.glass is a new domain for the glass industry.
If you offer glassware or glass services then a new .glass web address is great way for you to stand out from the crowd.
There are no registration restrictions for .glass domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .glass domain name.
.glass is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .glass domain today!
Every .glass domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .glass domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .glass domains?
- Can I transfer my .glass to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .glass domain names?
- .glass domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .glass?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .glass?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .glass domains?
- Are individual (personal) .glass registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .glass?
- How long does it take to register my .glass domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .glass domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .glass domains?
- Yes, some .glass domain names have been reserved by the .glass registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .glass?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .glass?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .glass?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .glass?
- Can a UK company register an .glass?
- Yes. Anyone can register .glass domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.