Register .GIFT from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .gift domain is a new top-level domain for the retail and gift industry.
A new .gift web address is perfect for any business who in selling gifts, providing gift ideas and 'red letter day' experiences.
There are no registration restrictions for .gift domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .gift domain name.
.gift is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you want to give your website a unique name register a .gift domain today!
Every .gift domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .gift domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .gift domains?
- Can I transfer my .gift to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .gift domain names?
- .gift domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .gift?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .gift?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .gift domains?
- Are individual (personal) .gift registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .gift?
- How long does it take to register my .gift domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .gift domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .gift domains?
- Yes, some .gift domain names have been reserved by the .gift registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .gift?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .gift?
- Are there any name server requirements for .gift?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .gift?
- Can a UK company register an .gift?
- Yes. Anyone can register .gift domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.