Register .GARDEN from £24.99, transfer from £24.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .garden domain is a new top-level domain for the gardening industry.
A new .garden web address is perfect for any individual or business who offer gardening services, or who blog about gardening.
There are no registration restrictions for .garden domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .garden domain name.
.garden is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you want to give your website a unique name register a .garden domain today!
Every .garden domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £24.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .garden domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .garden domains?
- Can I transfer my .garden to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .garden domain names?
- .garden domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .garden?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .garden?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .garden domains?
- Are individual (personal) .garden registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .garden?
- How long does it take to register my .garden domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .garden domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .garden domains?
- Yes, some .garden domain names have been reserved by the .garden registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .garden?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .garden?
- Are there any name server requirements for .garden?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .garden?
- Can a UK company register an .garden?
- Yes. Anyone can register .garden domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.