Register .EMAIL from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.email is a new domain for communication.
A .email domain offers a you a great opportunity to create a unique web address or expand your existing online brand.
There are no registration restrictions for .email domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .email domain name.
.email is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .email domain today!
Every .email domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .email domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .email domains?
- Can I transfer my .email to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .email domain names?
- .email domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .email?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .email?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .email domains?
- Are individual (personal) .email registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .email?
- How long does it take to register my .email domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .email domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .email domains?
- Yes, some .email domain names have been reserved by the .email registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .email?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .email?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .email?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .email?
- Can a UK company register an .email?
- Yes. Anyone can register .email domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.