Register .COFFEE from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .coffee domain is a new domain for the coffee community.
A new .coffee web address is perfect for coffee shops, roasters or coffee blogs.
There are no registration restrictions for .coffee domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .coffee domain name.
.coffee is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if you're want to create a new website aimed at the drink of your choice then don't miss out and register a .coffee domain today!
Every .coffee domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .coffee domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .coffee domains?
- Can I transfer my .coffee to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .coffee domain names?
- .coffee domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .coffee?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .coffee?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .coffee domains?
- Are individual (personal) .coffee registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .coffee?
- How long does it take to register my .coffee domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .coffee domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .coffee domains?
- Yes, some .coffee domain names have been reserved by the .coffee registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .coffee?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .coffee?
- Are there any name server requirements for .coffee?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .coffee?
- Can a UK company register an .coffee?
- Yes. Anyone can register .coffee domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.