Register your .CLUB domains
.club is a new domain dedicated to education services.
Sports, hobbies & social clubs can now register the perfect new domain, .club, to advertise and market your club online.
There are no registration restrictions for .club domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .club domain name.
Don't miss out and register a .club domain today!
Every .club domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Registry||Club Domains, LLC|
|Our price||From £15.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .club domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .club domains?
- Can I transfer my .club to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .club domain names?
- .club domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .club?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .club?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .club domains?
- Are individual (personal) .club registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .club?
- How long does it take to register my .club domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .club domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .club domains?
- Yes, some .club domain names have been reserved by the .club registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .club?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .club?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .club?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .club?
- Can a UK company register an .club?
- Yes. Anyone can register .club domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.