Register .BUZZ from £34.99, transfer from £34.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
The .buzz domain is a new domain designed to hook into fresh news, viral videos and pop culture.
A new .buzz web address is generic, so it's perfect for a blog aimed at giving the low down and news on any industry.
There are no registration restrictions for .buzz domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .buzz domain name.
.buzz is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
So if kick off you new website and register a .buzz domain today!
Every .buzz domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £34.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .buzz domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .buzz domains?
- Can I transfer my .buzz to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .buzz domain names?
- .buzz domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .buzz?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .buzz?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .buzz domains?
- Are individual (personal) .buzz registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .buzz?
- How long does it take to register my .buzz domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .buzz domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .buzz domains?
- Yes, some .buzz domain names have been reserved by the .buzz registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .buzz?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .buzz?
- Are there any name server requirements for .buzz?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .buzz?
- Can a UK company register an .buzz?
- Yes. Anyone can register .buzz domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.