Register .DIAMONDS from £39.99, transfer from £39.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.diamonds is a new domain for jewellery brands and jewellers.
The new .diamonds domain name offers an awesome way to advertise your jewellery business online or even setup an E-commerce website selling diamonds.
There are no registration restrictions for .diamonds domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .diamonds domain name.
.diamonds is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .diamonds domain today!
Every .diamonds domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £39.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .diamonds domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .diamonds domains?
- Can I transfer my .diamonds to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .diamonds domain names?
- .diamonds domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .diamonds?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .diamonds?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .diamonds domains?
- Are individual (personal) .diamonds registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .diamonds?
- How long does it take to register my .diamonds domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .diamonds domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .diamonds domains?
- Yes, some .diamonds domain names have been reserved by the .diamonds registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .diamonds?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .diamonds?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .diamonds?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .diamonds?
- Can a UK company register an .diamonds?
- Yes. Anyone can register .diamonds domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.