Register .CONSTRUCTION from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.construction is a new domain for the building and construction industry.
If your a builder or your business is involved construction then a .construction domain is perfect for you help build your online presence.
There are no registration restrictions for .construction domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .construction domain name.
.construction is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .construction domain today!
Every .construction domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .construction domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .construction domains?
- Can I transfer my .construction to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .construction domain names?
- .construction domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .construction?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .construction?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .construction domains?
- Are individual (personal) .construction registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .construction?
- How long does it take to register my .construction domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .construction domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .construction domains?
- Yes, some .construction domain names have been reserved by the .construction registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .construction?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .construction?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .construction?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .construction?
- Can a UK company register an .construction?
- Yes. Anyone can register .construction domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.