Register .CAMERA from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.camera is the new domain for individuals and businesses who work with and use cameras.
If you're involved in selling, repairing cameras or camera accessories then a .camera domain is the perfect domain name for you. Likewise, if you collect or run a camera enthusiast website then you can instantly stand out from the crowd with a .camera domain.
There are no registration restrictions for .camera domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .camera domain name.
.camera is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .camera domain today!
Every .camera domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .camera domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .camera domains?
- Can I transfer my .camera to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .camera domain names?
- .camera domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .camera?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .camera?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .camera domains?
- Are individual (personal) .camera registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .camera?
- How long does it take to register my .camera domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .camera domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .camera domains?
- Yes, some .camera domain names have been reserved by the .camera registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .camera?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .camera?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .camera?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .camera?
- Can a UK company register an .camera?
- Yes. Anyone can register .camera domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.