Register .CAB from £27.99, transfer from £27.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.cab is a new domain for taxi companies and taxi services.
A .cab domain name is perfect for taxi companies looking for a unique online brand offering online taxi bookings.
There are no registration restrictions for .cab domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .cab domain name.
.cab is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .cab domain today!
Every .cab domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £27.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .cab domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .cab domains?
- Can I transfer my .cab to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .cab domain names?
- .cab domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .cab?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .cab?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .cab domains?
- Are individual (personal) .cab registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .cab?
- How long does it take to register my .cab domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .cab domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .cab domains?
- Yes, some .cab domain names have been reserved by the .cab registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .cab?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .cab?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .cab?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .cab?
- Can a UK company register an .cab?
- Yes. Anyone can register .cab domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.