Register .BIKE from £29.99, transfer from £29.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.bike is a new domain name for biking. If you run a cycling or motorbike website then .bike is the perfect domain for you
Cycling and motorbiking are massively popular sports and hobbies. If your a cyclist, biker or run a bike repair or parts business then a .bike domain offers you a great way to add to your online marketing.
There are no registration restrictions for .bike domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .bike domain name.
.bike is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .bike domain today!
Every .bike domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £29.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .bike domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .bike domains?
- Can I transfer my .bike to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .bike domain names?
- .bike domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .bike?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .bike?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .bike domains?
- Are individual (personal) .bike registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .bike?
- How long does it take to register my .bike domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .bike domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .bike domains?
- Yes, some .bike domain names have been reserved by the .bike registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .bike?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .bike?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .bike?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .bike?
- Can a UK company register an .bike?
- Yes. Anyone can register .bike domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.