Register .ACADEMY from £19.99, transfer from £19.99
Instant activation, no technical skills required.
.academy is a new domain dedicated to education services.
A .academy domain name is ideal for schools, teachers and training institutions. Any website offering online educational resources can benefit from a .academy domain.
There are no registration restrictions for .academy domains, meaning any individual or business worldwide can register a .academy domain name.
.academy is part of the new release of domain names which are set to change the way people search and find businesses and individuals online, increasing your chances of being found in search engines like Google
Don't miss out and register a .academy domain today!
Every .academy domain registered or transferred with DomainsFoundry comes with a free personal email address, DNS management and website forwarding.
|Type||Generic top-level domain (gTLD)|
|Usage||General use. Individuals and businesses worldwide.|
|Minimum registration||1 year|
|Maximum registration||10 years|
|Our price||From £19.99 per year|
|Per Year Pricing||Register||Transfer||Renew|
All domain prices shown in British pounds (£).
- Who uses .academy domains?
- General use. Commercial or non-commercial websites.
- Are there any restrictions on who can register .academy domains?
- Can I transfer my .academy to DomainsFoundry?
- What are the benefits of registering .academy domain names?
- .academy domains are perfect for advertising yourself as an expert or master in your field.
- What is the minimum registration term for .academy?
- 1 year.
- What is the maximum registration term for .academy?
- 10 years.
- Is WHOIS Privacy Protection available on .academy domains?
- Are individual (personal) .academy registrations allowed?
- Do I need a trademark/brand name to register .academy?
- How long does it take to register my .academy domain name?
- It normally takes less than 24 hours to register your .academy domain name. If there's a delay during registration we'll let you know.
- Are there any restricted .academy domains?
- Yes, some .academy domain names have been reserved by the .academy registry as premium domains.
- Do I need to provide additional information to register .academy?
- Are company or legal entities allowed to register .academy?
- Are there any nameserver requirements for .academy?
- 1-13 nameservers. Minimum / maximum nameserver.
- Is theft protection (domain locking) available with .academy?
- Can a UK company register an .academy?
- Yes. Anyone can register .academy domain names, including UK individuals and UK businesses and organisations.